Series SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicator/Transmitter, Polysulfone, 1/2", 2-20 GPM, 5 VDC/8-28 VDC
The Series SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicator is a low cost, durable rotor style flow indicator with optional Hall effect magnetic output packages from remote flow monitoring. SFI-800 models are constructed of clear plastic enabling 360° viewing of the rotor for easy flow indication. SFI-800 models are constructed of Polysulfone with excellent chemical compatibility, high pressure and temperature ratings, and all wetted materials are FDA/NSF ratable for potable water applications.
Output Packages Three output sensors are available for the SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicators adding remote flow monitoring to local flow indication. All three packages can be easily installed onto an existing indicator body in the field without any tools. Sensors can also be replaced in the field without removing the body from the process line. Units are weather-tight for outdoor or wash-down area use.
The A-711 is a unique and patent pending sensor that outputs two pulsed voltage signals proportional to flow rate. Pulsed outputs are a 5 VDC pulse and a pulse of the input supply voltage used, which can be from 8 to 18 VDC. This sensor is perfect for remote monitoring of flow rate and flow totalization.
- Monitor chilled or hot water flow.
- Great for use in monitoring water flow in chillers.
- Easy viewing of flow indicator with clear plastic housing
- Output sensors can be added and replaced in the field without removing body from the process line
- No magnets in the rotor to attract ferrous materials
- Materials that can be FDA approved or UV stabilized