Series ACT NEMA 7X, Electric Two-Position Actuator, 2 Limit Switches, 12 VDC, 1000 lb-in
Actuators for Valve and Damper Automation
The W.E. Anderson Series ACT Actuators are available in either pneumatic or electric models. The wide range of torques and voltages means there is an actuator for almost any application. The standard ISO 5211 mounting configuration makes installation to any valve or damper quick and simple. W.E. Anderson pneumatic ACT models are a compact rack-and-pinion design with a symmetrical structure that ensures fast and steady action, high precision and high output power. The corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body is designed to withstand the harsh and abusive industrial environments and provide reliable service. All electric actuators utilize a high grade powder coated aluminum enclosure with visual indicators. The two-position models come standard with two auxiliary switches, and modulating models offer an output for position monitoring.
- ISO 5211 Mounting configuration or easy installation
- Pneumatic actuators offer corrosion resistance anodized finish
- NAMUR mounting configuration on pneumatic actuators
- Two-position electric actuators include auxiliary limit switches
- Modulating electric actuators offer an output for position monitoring