Series ACT NEMA 7X, Electric Modulating Actuator, 2 Limit Switches, 220 VAC, 675 lb-in
Actuator for Valve and Damper Automation
The W.E. Anderson Series ACT Actuator are available in either pneumatic or electric models. The wide range of torques and voltages means there is an actuator for almost any application. The standard ISO 5211 mounting configuration makes installation to any valve or damper quick and simple. W.E. Anderson pneumatic ACT models are a compact rack-and-pinion design with a symmetrical structure that ensures fast and steady action, high precision and high output power. The corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body is designed to withstand the harsh and abusive industrial environments and provide reliable service. All electric Actuator utilize a high grade powder coated aluminum enclosure with visual indicators. The two-position models come standard with two auxiliary switches, and modulating models offer an output for position monitoring.
- ISO 5211 Mounting configuration or easy installation
- Pneumatic Actuator offer corrosion resistance anodized finish
- NAMUR mounting configuration on pneumatic Actuator
- Two-position electric Actuator include auxiliary limit switches
- Modulating electric Actuator offer an output for position monitoring