The Vaisala BAROCAP® Barometer PTB110 is designed both for accurate barometric pressure measurements at a room temperature and for general environmental pressure monitoring over a wide temperature range.
- Vaisala BAROCAP® sensor
- Several pressure ranges
- Accuracy ±0.3 hPa at +20 °C
- Long-term stability
- On/off control with external trigger
- Output voltage 0 ... 2.5 or 0 ... 5 VDC
- Current consumption less than 4 mA
- Mountable on a (35 mm wide) DIN rail
- NIST traceable (certificate included)
The PTB110 is suitable for a variety of applications, such as environmental pressure monitoring, data buoys, laser interferometers, and in agriculture and hydrology. The compact PTB110 is especially ideal for data logger applications as it has low power consumption. Also an external On/Off control is available. This is practical when the supply of electricity is limited.