HMT360 Series Intrinsically Safe Humidity and Temperature Transmitters
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT360 is the ideal solution for measuring humidity in hazardous areas.
The transmitters operate safely and reliably even in the most hazardous classifications. The HMT360 transmitters' proven performance and technology conform with rigorous international standards.
- Six interchangeable probe models for a variety of applications:
- HMT361 for wall mounting
- HMT363 for duct mounting and tight spaces
- HMT364 for high pressures up to 100 bar and vacuum conditions
- HMT365 for high temperatures
- HMT367 for high humidities
- HMT368 for pressurized pipelines up to 40 bar
- Intrinsically safe - the whole transmitter can be installed into the explosive area
- Complies with classifications from VTT (CENELEC, Europe), FM (USA), CSA (Canada), TIIS (Japan), and PCEC (China), VTT (IECEx)
- The interchangeable probe module contains all calibration coefficients, so a calibrated probe can be switched in the field without the need to input any data manually
- Measures humidity and temperature, outputs also dew point, mixing ratio, absolute humidity and wet bulb temperature
- Safe operation with the entire transmitter in hazardous areas: Division 1 and 2 (USA, Canada), Categories 1G / Zone 0 and 1D / Zone 20 with protection cover (EU)
- Intrinsically safe
- Designed for harsh conditions
- Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor features high accuracy, excellent long-term stability, and negligible hysteresis
- Six probe options
- Temperature range between -70 ... +180°C (-94 ... +356°F) depending on the probe option
- NIST traceable (certificate included)
The entire HMT360 transmitter can be installed directly in explosive areas. It can withstand continuous exposure to potentially explosive environments that contain flammable gases or dust.
In addition to the standard Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor, an application specific, very chemically durable sensor is also available.
The HMT360 transmitters are an investment; their rugged design, combined with trouble-free operation, ensure a long-term solution for monitoring humidity and dew point in explosive environments. Customized calibration and maintenance contracts for the HMT360 series are available on request.