BrandTech® is the official distribution arm for the US and Canada of the VACUUBRAND products.
MV10C NT Oil-Free Chemistry Diaphragm Vacuum Pump with US Plug, 100-115V (50-60 Hz), 120V (60 Hz)
Four-stage chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors and meet highest requirements. The four-stage design of the eight-cylinder pump MV 10C NT provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and very low ultimate vacuum of 0.9 mbar in a very compact design. All internal parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms increase reliability and extend operating life. Upgraded with an exhaust waste vapor condenser (EK) the MV 10C NT +EK provides an excellent, environmentally friendly system with efficient solvent recovery. A separator for the inlet (AK) made of glass (with protective coating) against particles and liquid droplets is available as an optional accessory. Pump completely mounted, ready for use, with manual.
- Outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- Reduced process time due to very high flow rates even close to ultimate vacuum
- Very low vibration and quiet excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- Excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery (on models with EK accessory)
Examples of use for this vacuum pump:
- Rotary evaporator / parallel evaporator
- Drying chambers
- Local area vacuum networks for laboratories
- Oil-free vacuum for kilo labs