BrandTech® is the official distribution arm for the US and Canada of the VACUUBRAND products.
MD12C NT Oil-Free Chemistry Diaphragm Vacuum Pump with US Plug, 100-115V (50-60 Hz), 120V (60 Hz)
Three-stage chemistry diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors and meet the highest requirements. The three-stage design of the eight-cylinder MD 12C NT pump provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and very low ultimate vacuum. All internal parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms provide increased reliability and extended operating life. With its gas ballast valve the MD 12C NT is optimally prepared for pumping easily condensable vapors, thanks to the very good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve also for high boiling solvents. Upgrade kits such as inlet separator (AK) and exhaust vapor condenser (EK) enable a later adaptation to changed process requirements. Eight-cylinder NT pumps features quiet operation with smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces. Pump completely mounted, ready for use, with manual.
- Outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- Reduced process time due to particularly high pumping speed even near ultimate vacuum
- Whisper quiet and very low vibration
- Very good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve for condensate purge
- Long diaphragm lifetime, maintenance-free drive system
Examples of use for this vacuum pump:
- Drying chambers
- Rotary evaporator / parallel evaporator
- Local area vacuum networks for laboratories
- Oil-free vacuum for kilo labs