BrandTech® is the official distribution arm for the US and Canada of the VACUUBRAND products.
RZ 9 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump with US Plug & 8.9/10.2 m3/h Maximum Pumping Speed at 50/60 Hz
The powerful mid-size one-stage RE 9 and two-stage RZ 9 rotary vane pumps are the ideal solution for a wide range of laboratory and process applications that require high pumping speed. The PC 3 rotary vane pumping unit, with the GKF 1000i cold trap at the inlet, helps the pump to handle large amounts of condensable vapors. The PC 3 pumping unit is compact, user-friendly, and well-arranged, with an oil mist filter at the outlet, a valve, and a T-connection for a vacuum gauge. Pump oil filled and completely mounted, ready for use, with manual.
- Very high flow rates even at vacuum levels approaching ultimate vacuum
- High water vapor tolerance due to efficient gas ballast; very good ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- Vacuum-tight at switch-off; external anti-suckback valve not needed
- Large oil volume: Long intervals between oil changes
- Ease of maintenance due to telescopic design
Examples of use for this vacuum pump:
- Drying chambers
- Fore-vacuum generation for turbo molecular pumps
- Lyophilization, drying with minimal residues, and molecular distillation