With readings of up to 4,000 fpm, the Testo 417 rotating vane anemometer is ideal for collecting air velocity, CFM, and temperature measurements at supply and return grills. Having a larger vane, this air flow meter can cover a larger surface area, ensuring accurate measurements with each use.
- Testo 417 vane anemometer with integrated 100 mm vane
- Calibration protocol
- Measurement of flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Recognition of flow direction
- Point and timed mean value calculation
- Max./min. values
- Hold button for freezing measurement value
- Display illumination
- Auto-off function
The testo 417 rotating vane anemometer has a 4 inch vane, allowing for precise readings of air velocity, CFM, and temperature on its easy to read display. By inputting duct measurements into the 417, volume flow calculations can automatically be displayed. With the capability of quickly switching between air velocity and temperature measurements, using the testo 417 air flow meter is a breeze.
- Resolution of 0.01 fpm ensure accurate readings with this air flow meter
- Quality design and construction for dependable use day after day
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Timed average calculations ensure accurate readings when encountering eddys
Measurement of volumetric flow, flow velocity and temperature
Every duct inlet and outlet should only contain the volumetric flow that according to calculations is a basic prerequisite to an efficient functional system.
Particularly large vane anemometers are suitable for measuring the volumetric flows at duct outlets, as these integrate the flow velocity over a larger area thereby determining disturbance from the air grille (loop method).
A volumetric flow rate funnel and a large vane are ideal when taking readings at the suction or blowing vents of air grilles and poppet valves. The entire volumetric flow is recorded with the aid of the funnel without the need for conversion on the basis of the flow velocity and area. This method of flow measurement is simple and reliable.
The compact anemometer testo 417 with integrated flow/temperature vane (∅ 100 mm) is ideal for measuring the flow velocity, volumetric flow and temperature at duct outlets. The optional funnel set allows measurements at ventilation grilles and poppet valves.