Advanced Heavy-Duty Vortex Mixer with NIST Traceable Certificate, 230V, Euro Plug
- Cup head
- Universal Holder with cover
- Foam microtube insert for (38) 1.5 to 2 mL microtubes
- 92" (234cm) detachable Euro type plug
- NIST Traceable Certificate
The Talboys Advanced Heavy-Duty Vortex Mixer is ideal for applications that demand repeatable results. Mixer features touchpad controls and LED displays for accurate speed (rpm) and time (minutes and seconds) results. The heavy-duty design and efficient motor allow this mixer to operate in continuous duty and handle all accessories over the entire speed range. Choose from two modes of operation: "Touch" mode for mixing tubes when cup head or Universal Holder with cover is depressed of "On" mode, when using any of the accessory attachments for continuous operation. Microprocessor control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing action. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined time limits, the unit will shut off when time reaches zero.
Operating Conditions:Vortex mixer can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate: provided by Troemner's ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory. Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.
- Designed for continuous duty
- LED display -Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easilty visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Microprocessor control - The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform mixing action.
- 5 year industry leading warranty