Advanced Vortex Mixer with NIST Traceable Certificate, 230V, Euro Plug
- Both cup head and three-inch head with cover
- NIST Traceable Certificate
Ideal for applications that demand repeatable results. Microprocessor control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing action. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined time limit, the unit will shut off when time reaches zero. Two modes of operation; continuous mode when using accessory attachments or touch mode which activates mixing when depressing the cup head.
Operating Conditions: Vortex mixer can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate: provided by Troemner's ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory. Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.
- Continuous or touch mode operation
- LED display - Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easilty visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Microprocessor control - Microprocessor control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing action.
- 5 year industry leading warranty