- 6"L x 1/2" dia (152 mm L x 13 mm dia) mounting rod
- Chuck (accepts shafts from 5/16" to 3/8" [8 to 10 mm] dia)
- 6-ft (1.8-m), 3-wire cord with plug.
- High-quality, reliable mixers featuring full-range performance
- Use for either high-speed or high-torque mixing
- Solid-state-gives you precise control of speed
Two motor shafts give you two mixers in one. The direct-drive shaft provides high-speed, low-viscosity mixing; switch to the gear-reduction shaft for your low-speed, high-viscosity mixing needs.
Rugged, permanent-magnet, totally enclosed, nonventilated (TENV) motor has permanentlylubricated ball bearings. Gear-shaft gear ratio is 20:1.
Our solid-state controller maintains speed regulation better than ±2%-critical for materials that change viscosity as mixing progresses. Improved torque limiting feature protects against motor gear failure. Motor has an IP24 rating; controller is totally enclosed and has an IP22 rating for protection against dust and water. Controller complies with UL and CSA 61010 standards. A 6-ft (1.8-m) cord connects the controller and the motor.