9VU35 Industrial Thermometer, -40 to 110°F/-40 to 43°C
- Temperature Range: -40 to 110°F/-40 to 43°C
- Divs.: 2°F (1°C)
- Case: Modern V-shape design parts molded of GE Valox® polyester, in black textured finish. Heavy glass protected front firmly secured against rattles by spring action. 9" long.
- Stem: For 3-1/2" stems only and ranges up to and including 300°F, the stem material is a precision die cast Zamac alloy.
- Locking Device: Adjustable case lock-nut and angle adjusting screw work independently to provide a full 360° positioning of thermometer case and stem.
- Adjustable Joint: Valox finished to match case. Completely encloses capillary to prevent tampering and foreign matter for entering instrument.
- Tube & Capillary: Mercury filled magnifying lens "blue reading" tube. Precision made to guarantee accuracy within 1% of scale range. Silicone shock mounted for lasting durability.
- Scale: White coated aluminum with permanently baked bold black markings. Locked in place and adjusted through device at top of scale.There are no mounting screws to cover up scale markings.
Note: Thermowells sold separately