The cleaning intervals depend upon the relevant operating conditions. Inparticular, observe the following instructions:
Clean the heat exchanger regularly.
Clean the heat exchanger using a soft brush or pressurized air.
It is recommended that the condensate run off opening be checked regularly.
If the cooling units are provided with a filter, clean the filter mat regularly. The cleaning intervals or the intervals for replacement of the filter mat mainly depends upon ambient conditions (air quality.)
You can rinse the filter mat using water heated to 40 C and commercially available mild detergent.
It is possible to remove any dirt by knocking the mat slightly, vacuum cleaning it or blowing it out.
If the filter mat is oily or greasy, please replace.
- Cooling units produced by Pfannenberg are designed for dissipating heat from switch cabinets. During each cooling process condensate can be produced.
- The cooling unit may only be used under the ambient conditions specified on the enclosed sheet.
- The cooling unit is to a large measure maintenance-free, (See Maintenance Section)
- Every other use is considered as non-authorized use making any warranty null and void.
- The electrical equipment must be regularly checked. Any faults such as loose connections or scorched cables must be removed immediately.
- Work on the cooling system and on electrical components may only be carried out by authorized specialist personnel.
- Compliance with applicable safety and environmental regulations is mandatory.