OM21-2C micro-ohmmeter with battery and charger is used for four-wire resistance measurement of very low values (with a resolution of 0.1 ohm)up to 20kohm, with an excellent accuracy It can be powered from mains or from rechargeable batteries. The instrument is calibrated electronically, with no internal adjustment needed.
- Four-wire resistance measurement of very low values
- Resolution of 0.1μΩ to 20kΩ
- Accuracy of 0.03% and a display over 26,000 counts
- Display of the measured resistance value reduced to 20°C
- Mains supply or rechargeable batteries