- Scale each channel for sensor correction or to apply special scales
- From 5 to 15 synchronous differential and universal analogue inputs
- Embedded operating and programming software means no configuration software to install
- Web server allows you to access real time data through your web browser
- Collect up to 400 data samples per second per channel
- Calculation channels
- Expand internal memory with an SD card or USB drive to store several months of data
- Ethernet communication port
- Configure each channel with up to 4 alarm conditions for monitoring purposes.
TheFrontdaq family is the new generation of AOIP's data acquisition systems. The user can program and read data from any computer, without any dedicated software! All the necessary software is embedded in the instrument.
Frontdaq acquires up to 400 data samples per second from one channel. Acquisition speed is the same no matter of the number of active channels. Select between 5, 10 or 15 channels, depending on model.
In addition, a 5 channel module can be upgraded to offer up to 15 channels, adding 2 input boards.
The internal memory of 1,000,000 data samples can be expanded using an SD card or USB drive, offering several months of storage.
Its 5 TTL inputs/outputs can be used to trigger acquisition, 2 output relays and one analogue output (0-10V).