Microline 320 Turbo 9 Pin 435 CPS Narrow Impact Printer
The Microline® 320/321 Turbo builds on the heritage of Tank-Tough® reliability established by OKI's ML320/321, our best-selling dot matrix printer all around the world.
- Built rugged and reliable in the OKI tradition: 10,000-hr. MTBF
- Expanded head gap handles forms up to twice as thick as the competition's printers
- Zero-tear and auto-park help to eliminate wasted forms
- Print speeds as fast as 435 cps
- Crisp, clear printing on up to 6-part forms
- Co-resident Epson®, IBM® and Microline® emulations
- USB and parallel connectivity standard
- 1-year limited warranty standard; up to 3 years of coverage with options
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/365
Tank-Tough© reliability, expanded head gap and zero-tear capability for dedicated forms printing. This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity with:
- Point-of-sale, automation and utility applications
- Handles paper stock twice as thick as the competition can
- Eliminates wasted forms
- IEEE parallel and now USB standard
Legendary reliability, expanded head gap, and zero-tear capability for dedicated forms printing
The ML300 Turbo Series of SIDM (dot matrix) printers builds on the OKI® heritage of rugged reliability. These 9-pin printers are engineered to be tough enough for dedicated printing in the most demanding back office, point-of-sale, automation and utility applications.
They deliver fast output, can easily run twice as long as most printers in their class, and are economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot.
Getting the job done, day in and day out
ML300 Turbo Series printers put the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for harsh or warehouse or manufacturing environments. Their relentless performance comes from the design of their printhead... light, strong, efficient motor... long-lasting rack-and-pinion drive system... and a protective, impact-resistant chassis.
These printers can accommodate multipart forms and stock that are up to twice as thick as those that fit their nearest competitors, and their printheads deliver a strong punch— providing clear, crisp text even on the last page of a 6-part form.
The ML300 Turbo Series patented optical sensor accurately positions printheads for precise output, and their auto-tear feature accurately positions your continuous forms for a clean tear right at the perforation— eliminating wasted forms.
Accommodating your growing business
Drive your office productivity further, with the printers that can meet your needs today and in the future. Options include additional tractor kits, cut sheet feeders, and internal or external network connectivity.
ML300 Turbo Series printers: all the reliability and high performance you need.