pH 800 Controller, Eutech, 110 VAC
Economical, reliable on/off control even in high electrical noise applications!
- Large dual LCD shows pH (or ORP) and temperature simultaneously
- Two set point, two SPDT relay for on/off control
- Symmetrical mode operation eliminates electrical noise
- HOLD feature deactivates relays on contact closure; ideal for float switches or dual controller applications
- 0 to 2000 second time delay adjustment on all relays
- Separately adjustable high and low set point hysteresis bands prevent rapid contact switching near set points
- Push button two-point calibration and electrode offset adjustment
- Protected against electromagnetic interference
- LED indicators signal control activities to monitor controller status
- Battery back-up of memory maintains set-up if power fails
The pH 800 controller provides ±0.01 pH accuracy for reliable, easy-to-use on/off control of your pH and mV process. Two separately programmable relays are ideal for acid feed/base feed applications. Use the isolated 4-20 mA output to send data to your recorder or data acquisition system for hard copy reports.
Customize your controller to fit your exact application! This unit is selectable for pH or ORP (mV) control and manual or automatic temperature compensation. The 1/4 DIN size fits into standard panel cutouts. IP54 rated front panel keypad is weather resistant. Mounting hardware included.