CON 200 controller & NIST traceable calibration report
Scrolling, 14-segment LED guides user through set-up functions
- Two set point, two SPDT relay for on/off control
- Reliable power supply from 85 to 250 V AC/DC withstands voltage fluctuations
- Two separately adjustable hysteresis bands prevents rapid contact switching at either set point
- Adjustable temperature coefficient and selectable cell constants
- Push button one-point calibration; offset temperature calibration
- Galvanically isolated 4-20 mA output for remote monitoring or hard copy recording
- Two level password protection for calibration and setup parameters
- Display toggles between Conductivity and °C readings
- Removable terminal strips offer quick and easy connections
- Battery back-up of memory maintains set-up if power fails
These sturdy, compact controllers withstand voltage fluctuations from 85 to 250V AC/DC! They are ideal for installation were electrical fluctuations are common, or install them in series throughout areas of differing electrical conditions.
Advanced setup mode lets you select cell constant, temperature coefficient, manual or automatic temperature compensation, hysteresis band and more. It also lets you view previous calibration points.
The 1/8 DIN housing is ready to install in standard panels and NEMA rated boxes. Includes mounting hardware; accepts probes with stripped ends and Pt 100 RTD ATC elements.