Series TT02 Torque Tool Tester, 12 lbFin / 192 ozFin / 14 kgFcm / 135 Ncm / 1.35 Nm
Series TT02 Torque Tool Testers present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual, electric, and pneumatic torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. These testers are compact and rugged, suitable for production environments. A universal 3/8" square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments. The TT02 captures peak torque in both measurement directions, and also calculates 1st and 2nd peaks, useful for click-type tools.
- 1/4" hex to 3/8" square adapter
- universal voltage AC adapter
- quickstart guide
- USB cable
- resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user's guide)
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
A blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz and accuracy of ±0.3% produce reliable and consistent test results. The TT02 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output/zeroing/data storage upon tool slip or click, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT02 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT02's memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Note: Not for use with impact tools.
- First / second peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- 3/8” square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Break detection: automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing processes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation