Series 4 Performance Digital Force Gauge with #10-32 UNF Thread,50 lbF / 800 ozF / 25 kgF / 25000 gF / 250 N
Series 4 digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications across virtually every industry. The gauges feature a sampling rate of 3,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. Accuracy is ±0.2% of full scale, and resolution is 1/2000. A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauges' many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
- Carrying case
- flat extension rod
- universal voltage AC adapter
- quick-start guide
- USB cable
- resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user's guide)
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
On-board data memory for up to 50 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
An ergonomic, reversible aluminum design allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. Series 4 digital force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software. Series 5 force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- High-speed 3,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Large backlit graphic display
- 50-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
Focus on Engineering: Reversible Housing