N421 20mm x 300mm x 3mm M6 Thread On "Press In" Side Guide Shaft with Internal Thread on Press-in Side Mini and Standard Range
- Guide diameter dw is precision ground and lapped to ISO h3, Rz <1 µm.
- Roundness within 1/3 ISO-IT3.
- Straightness within 5 µm/100 mm.
- Ends are either rounded or have lead-in taper.
- Suitable for high-precision rotary stroke bearings.
- When used with MarMotion guide bushes and ball cages, preloading is ensured.
- Guide shaft with internal thread on press-in side.
- Diameter dw = 2.5 - 6 material X155 CrVMo 12 1 (1.2379).
- Diameter dw = 8 - 40 material 100 Cr 6 (1.3505) or 16 MnCr 5 (1.7131) or comparable special roller bearing steel.
- Carefully heat-treated, hardness rating HRC 60-64/HV 720-815.
- Minimum depth of case hardness 0.8-1.5 mm depending on diameter (up to diameter dw = 10 throughhardened).