N553 32mm x 40mm x 75mm x 67mm x 48mm Closed with Stop Ring Standard Range Bushing
- Sealing and stop rings fixed on both sides.
- The closed guide bush and integrated ball cage form a separate component. Guide bore diameter d1 is finely honed to ISO tolerance IT 3, Rz 0.5 - 1.5 µm depending on diameter.
- Roundness within 1/3 ISO-IT 3.
- Cylindricity within IT 1.
- Radial run-out of a shaft inserted under preloading is within 0.0005 mm.
- Outside diameter dB n4 with radial run-out error within IT 4, ground to guide bore diameter d1, lead-in taper on one side.
- The maximum stroke path Hmax of the rotary stroke bearing is determined from the length of guide bush l3 and the length of the ball cage l2: Hmax = 2 (l3-l2).
- When used in combination with shaft diameter dw ISO-h3, preloading of the rotary stroke bearings is guaranteed.
- Guide bush N 553 is designed for use in dirty environments.
- The sealing rings prevent any dirt particles from penetrating. (The rubbing action of the sealing rings on the shaft affects the smooth running of the rotary stroke bearing slightly.).
- Secure path limitation for the ball cage is ensured.
- Design as for N 550, with stop rings fixed on both sides.