N552 18mm x 22mm x 92mm x 86mm x 28mm Closed with Stop Ring Mini Range Bushing
- Stop rings fixed on both sides.
- The closed guide bush and integrated ball cage form a separate component.
- Guide bore diameter d1 is finely honed to ISO tolerance IT 3, Rz 0.5 - 1.5 µm depending on diameter.
- Roundness within 1/3 ISO-IT 3.
- Cylindricity within IT 1.
- Radial run-out of a shaft inserted under preloading is within 0.0005 mm.
- Outside diameter dB n4 with radial run-out error within IT 4, ground to guide bore diameter d1, lead-in taper on one side.
- The maximum stroke path Hmax is determined from the length of guide bush l3 and the length of the ball cage l2: Hmax = 2 (l3-l2).
- Minimal installation space when used with Mini Range ball cages N 502.
- When used in combination with shaft diameter dw ISO-h3, preloading of therotary stroke bearing is guaranteed.
- The stop rings ensure the cage is effectively restricted for linear and rotarymovements.
- Smooth running of the rotary stroke bearing is not impaired by the stop rings.
- Design as for N 550, with stop rings fixed on both sides for use with Mini Range ball cage N 502.