Ligno-DuoTec BW Kit
- Ligno-DuoTec BW Moisture Meter
- RH BluePeg Probe
- RH Adapter
- RH Cable
- 10 Sleeves with caps
- Case S
- Large LCD display Durable, rugged design and easy operation
- Built-in wood species corrections including bamboo
- 3 Scales for building materials
- Connector for relative humidity and temperatureRH BluePeg sensor
- Dew point calculation
- Hold function
- Automatic shut off
- Temperature stable circuitry with built-in calibration check
Before installing resilient floor coverings, the moisture in concrete slabs should be tested to avoid floor covering failure. The floor covering industry recommends the RH in-situ probe method for concrete moisture testing.
The dual-mode Ligno-DuoTec BW incorporates pinless, dual depth and RH functions. The BW delivers absolute reliability for many years of usage. It is your best choice for a pinless - RH combination meter.
The Package BW-KS includes the Ligno-DuoTec BW pinless moisture meter and the basic necessities for RH concrete testing.
The Lignomat RH system complies to the latest ASTM standard. We are committed to up-dating our equipment if needed to any changes suggested by ASTM F2170.
The Ligno-DuoTec BW is a non-invasive meter for wood and building materials and a thermo-hygrometer to check air conditions and perform RH in-situ tests in concrete slabs. A great meter for contractors, inspectors and hardwood floor installers. The meter offers specific settings for:
- wood, bamboo, composite wood products and engineered flooring
- gypsum and sheetrock
- relative scale for other building materials such as ceiling tiles, ceramic tiles,etc
Non-Invasive Moisture Meter:
For taking moisture measurements, dial the appropriate setting and place the meter on the flat surface. For wood and bamboo percentages of moisture are shown. For building materials three sensitivity levels can be selected. A unique feature allows the user to select between 1/4" and 3/4" measuring depth. For measuring surface moisture, thin boards and veneer, the measuring depth can be restricted to 1/4" deep. For deeper readings the user can set the measuring depth to 3/4" deep. The feature allows measuring a dry surface over higher moisture deeper down.
Relative Humidity and Temperature Meter - with RH BluePeg Sensor:
- For measuring indoor air quality, the meter can be connected to the RH BluePeg sensor. Relative humidity, temperature and dew point readings are available as soon as the sensor is connected.
- The RH BluePeg sensor can be used for measuring moisture evaporation from concrete slabs and other solid materials - even insulation. The sensor can be embedded into the material and absorbs the evaporation out of the material. The National Wood Flooring Association highly recommends the RH in-situ probe test for determining moisture in concrete slabs. Numerous manufacturers of resilient floor coverings and coatings are also recommending the RH test and give guidelines for permissible relative humidity values. ASTM F2170-02 describes the standard test method for determining relative humidity in concrete floor slabs using in-situ probes.