1200-UDV Series 570nm Single Test Absorbance Colorimeter with 10 mm Square Sample
The versatile 1200 Series of single wavelength colorimeters now comes with the capability to display readings directly in absorbance units. Six different wavelengths are available, with two sample vial options, to provide maximum flexibility for your analytical procedures. Microprocessor control and advanced design assure accuracy, easy operation, and durability. Absorbance colorimeter kits are supplied with vials or cuvettes, water sample collecting bottle, 3 mL syringe (1200-UDV only), all in a sturdy carrying case.
- Single Test Absorbance Colorimeter
- 10 mm cuvettes
- Water sample collecting bottle
- Carrying case
- Field & Lab Use: An optional AC adapter (Order Code 1726) is available to save battery life when in the laboratory.
- Large Display: The large 3 digit display presents measurements in absorbance, and indicates low battery warnings.
- RS-232 Interface: An RS-232 port is provided to interface with a datalogger or computer. Optional cable available, Order Code 1772.
- European CE Mark: The 1200 has been independently tested and has earned the European CE Mark of compliance for electromagnetic compatibility and safety.
- Water Resistant Design: Designed with excessive exposure to moisture in mind, the 1200 colorimeters deliver trouble-free performance in the field and lab.
- Improved Accuracy: The microprocessor enables the factory programmed calibrations to optimally match non-linear curves.
- Auto-Zero: Simply insert the sample blank and press the zero key. No more dialing in the zero.
- Hinged Light Cover: Flip-top lid over sample chamber prevents any stray light, especially in the field, and avoids misplacing separate light caps.
Applications: Industrial Water Boiling and Cooling, Laundry and Sanitation, Water and Wastewater, Food and Beverage