Low Temperature Incubator Personal Model
Compact, stackable, energy-efficient, and yet exceptionally reliable low temperature incubators using Peltier technology.
Contrary to conventional compressor-cooled incubators, Peltier Low Temperature Incubators generate little vibration, noise, and heat.
- Temperature control: +50°F to 104°F at ambient temperature of 77°F
- Microprocessor PID control
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning functions
- Digital timer with Delayed ON/OFF function: 1 min to 99 hr 59 min
- High temperature limit setting and open door alarm
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings
- Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile
- Adjustable 3-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.18°F resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad
- RS-232 interface
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door
- Environment-friendly insulation material (EPDM) used for safety and convenience. (compliant with ASTM-C534 specification)
- Space-saving design allowing even the smaller (14L) unit to hold two 1000mL Erlenmeyer flasks