Series 127000 Tungsten Fiberscope with Diameter 0.179" and Working Length 39"
Small diameter fibers densely packed to yield maximum resolution is only the beginning for these top quality, innovative fiberscopes. They have a superior body design that allows forone-handed use (either right or left hand) and fingertip control of articulating knobs and ratchet locks.
In addition, each ITI Fiberscope design is cycle-tested (articulated over 200,000 cycles with and without the tip constrained)to insure extended field life and ability to match original articulation specifications.
The exceptional feature of these Fiberscopes is ITI's ProTecht® over-torque design. Patented, innovative, and light years ahead of the competition, ProTecht® offers unequaled scope protection by significantly reducing costly accidental cable damage within the fiberscope that can occur when:
- the operator articulates the tip when the end is constrained
- the operator tries to withdraw the fiberscope from an access hole before the tip has been straightened.
Because ProTecht® virtually eliminates such common breakage, it enables:
- longer scope life
- reduced downtime and repair costs
- less operator fatigue
- overall lower lifetime cost yielding lower inspection cost.
Outer Tungsten fiberscope jacket - extremely flexible and durable braided jacket for difficult and/or abrasive environments.
- Featuring ProTecht® over-torque prevention
- Superior body design
- Best overall in optical performance