The exhaust gas analyzer, IMR 1440COFL, is designed to measure exhaust gases of Forklift Trucks that are powered by a variety of fuels. According to US regulations, the IMR 1440COFL can measure soot and CO for Forklift Trucks. If state regulations require NOx , the IMR 1440COFL can be equipped with a NOx sensor. The IMR 1440COFL is equipped with two CO sensors. One CO sensor operates in the low range and another CO sensor operates in the high range.
This new model can also measure the exhaust gas pressure before the soot filter. The measurement of the flue gas temperature, oxygen, carbon dioxide and excess air are helpful for diagnostic reasons and the adjustment of the engine to minimize CO emissions.
A flexible probe, which fits in most exhaust pipes, is inserted into the exhaust pipe and a clamp holds it in place. Measuring exhaust gases is not only important to help control pollutants like CO, but it also helps optimizing fuel efficiency and saving operating costs.
- Rugged case with additional compartments
- Menu navigation (soot, CO measurement or pressure measurement)
- Condensation trap with integrated filter
- 4-line, backlit LCD Display for simultaneous display of 8 values
- Rechargeable battery with status indicator; up to 6 hours
- Volume controlled soot measurement with soot paper and soot scale
- Exhaust gas pressure
- High speed thermal printer with an easy paper loading system
- Low CO switch valve with purge pump to protect the low CO-Sensor (IMR1440COFL)
- Diagnostic program
- Gas sampling probe with a flexible sheath
- Power cord