RV 10 Control V Rotary Evaporator with Vertical Glassware Set & Magnetic Valve Laboratory Vacuum, 115V
- Heating bath HB 10
- RV 10.1 Set of glassware, vertical
- Woulff bottle
- Cooler locking device, compl.
- Vacuum hose (2x0,55 m)
- Water discharge hose (1x1 m)
- RV 10.4002 Magnetic valve laboratory vacuum
- Ring spanner wrench
- Operating instructions
The RV 10 control the flagship of the IKA Rotary Evaporator line. Its comes with convincing features like color graphic display operation, integrated vacuum controller, cooling water management and sophisticated safety features.
The RV 10 control is designed for safe, efficient and economical operation. The automated management of vacuum levels as well as cooling water makes for an optimal distilling experience. Operating the unit through the color graphic display quickly leads the user to where they want to be. The condenser unit has special designed glass tubes that utilize the 1500 cm² surface extremely efficient.
The RV 10 control allows the user to program up to 10 individual procedures. Additional features such as smooth start, left-right interval or timer function capability support the user in their daily lab work. Anof ther important aspect of the RV 10 control are the sophisticated safety features.
The motorized lift has an automated lift-out function in case of power outage to prevent super heating of the solvent. Safety temperature circuits can be set individually. Dry-run protection, adjustable lower end stop and lock function of bath setting complete the line of safety features. Furthermore, IKA offers a choice of coated glassware for increased safety needs.
The RS 232 interface allows for remote control via IKAs "labworldsoft". The Heating bath is controlled via the IR interface from the main unit.
- Universal water/oil heating bath
- Integrated vacuum controller
- Color graphic display operation
- Optimized bath volume for fast heat-up times
- Highly efficient 1500 cm² condenser
- Rugged design
- Ergonomically placed handles on the Heating bath
- Intuitive operation through graphic display
- Program function of up to 10 individual procedures
- Smooth start
- Left-right interval
- Timer function
- Dry-run protection
- Safety temperature circuits
- Lower-end stop
- Choice of coated glassware
- Push-off mechanism to loosen tight fitted glassware
- Easy and safe operation due to ergonomical design of the user interface
- Digital interface for remote control
- Multi language
- USB and RS 232 interface
- Automated management of cooling water
- Automated venting after process end
- Automated management of Heating bath controls