Credentials, Iclass Tag, 16K/16, Prog Iclass, F-HID Logo, Iclass, Iclass 16K Tag
iCLASS Memory Size and Allocation - 16k Bits (2k Bytes) with 16 Application Areas, Programming - Programmed iCLASS. Specify Programming Information, Front Packaging - Black with HID Standard Artwork, Back Packaging - Adhesive Backing, Tag Numbering - Sequential Matching Internal/External (Inkjetted), Slot Punch - None.
HID's iCLASS® 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS Tag provides the convenience of iCLASS technology in a coin-sized, disk-shaped transponder that can be simply attached to any nonmetallic card or device to instantly have 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology to utilize as a transition device during the rebadging process. You can seamlessly upgrade from Wiegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies and can easily and cost-effectively turn an existing plastic ID badge or contact smart card into a contactless proximity credential.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- 16k bit (2K Byte).
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates.
- 16k available in a two or sixteen application area configuration.
- Multiple securely separated files enable numerous applications, including the HID standard access control application, and support future growth.
- Meets ISO 15693 and 14443B for contactless communications.