Credentials, Iclass Keyfob 16K/16, Iclass Prog, Black with Bl, Iclass, Iclass 16K Key
iCLASS Memory Size and Allocation - 16k Bits (2k Bytes) with 16 Application Areas, Programming - Programmed iCLASS. Specify Programming Information, Front Packaging - iCLASS Key II - Black with blue insert. Includes HID Standard Artwork, Back Packaging - None, Key Numberin - Sequential Matching Internal/External (Inkjetted), Additional Options - None.
The iCLASS Key II provides the security and convenience of iCLASS 13.56 Mhz contactless smart card technology in a molded plastic key fob that is durable in harsh environments. This smart card credential can be placed on a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a Photo ID.
iCLASS smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with mutual authentication provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities. Securely separated files enable multiple applications and support future growth.
- The power of iCLASS's powerful access control in a convenient, pocket-size keyfob.
- The iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology with mutual authentication provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
- More powerful, versatile and secure access control.
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates.
- 16k available in a two or sixteen application area configuration.