Gas Type: Oxygen (O2); Range: 0-25%; Resolution: 0.001; Type: Electrochemical; Life: 2 yrs; Alarm 1: 0.195;Alarm 2: 23.5%.
The PS1 monitors a single gas, for a variety of applications. Widely used in the oil and gas industry, thisrugged, extremely lightweight and accurate monitor clips easily onto a collar or vest. This puts the instrumentnear the breathing zone for maximum user protection and safety. Audible, visual, and vibrating alarms alert the user, should gas be present and alarms can be latching until the user acknowledges that an alarm is present.
The PS1 Bump Test and Calibration Station is designed to give a fast visual indication that instruments are calibrated correctly. Just place the instrument into the cradle, close the lid. Calibration is complete in 90 seconds and bump testing in 60 seconds. Results can be easily extracted for Calibration Certificate printing at your convenience.
Manual bump testing and calibration is also possible and only requires a cylinder of test gas and regulator. A manual calibration can be perfomed in less than two minutes with results stored on the PS1.
- On/Off capability
- Single gas monitors for H2S, O2, CO, SO2
- Easy one button operation
- Displays real time value
- Datalogging as standard
- Includes fully programmable menu for alarms and latching/non-latching settings
- Alarms: audible, visual, vibrating, Time Weighted Average (TWA), Short Term Exposure Limit (STEL), low battery and end of life
- Rugged stainless steel alligator clip
- 2 year warranty (conditional on usage)
- Backlit LCD display
- IP67 - dust tight, and waterproof up to 1m/3ft
- Shipped with recyclable packaging
- Forklift Operations
- Pulp and Paper
- Cities & Municipalities
- Gas and Oil
- Fire Departments
- Boiler Room Monitoring