- No. 102, 0 to 1" micro meter
- No. 145, 0 to 6" thousandths reading dial caliper
- No. 676, 6" rigid stainless steel rule graduated in 8ths, 16ths, 32nds, and 64ths
- No. 88CM, tungsten carbide scriber with magnetic pickup Packaged in sturdy, fitted, blow molded case designed specifically for these tools
- Instructions and conversion table (fractions to decimals to millimeters)
The Precision Measuring Kit contains four of the most common measuring and marking tools used by mechanics and machinists. The 6" Dial Caliper provides accurate measurements to .001 and features a single-revolution dial indicator. The Utility Micrometer also delivers guaranteed accuracy to .001 , and is highlighted by a satin chrome barrel and thimble with easy-to-read etched black graduations. The Carbide Scriber makes precise marks on most surfaces and includes a magnetic pickup for retrieving metal shavings. Finally, the 6" Stainless Steel Rule offers four sets of etched graduations and a satin chrome finish. The entire set is packaged in a sturdy, fitted travel case.
This kit contains four of the most useful measuring and marking tools for mechanics or machinists