Videoscope Wired Small Opening Short Focus Combo Kit with VSC58-1RM 5.8mm Short Focus Camera
Let the VS70 take you where few have gone before.
- VS70 Videoscope
- 4GB SD card
- USB/video out cables
- Power adapters
- Vehicle charger
- Audio headset
- Shoulder strap
- Cleaning kit
- Hard case
- User manual (printed and on CD)
- 5.8mm short focus camera on a 1-meter semi-rigid cable
Bring hidden problems into clear view by accessing extremely confined areas. The new Flir VS70 is a rugged, waterproof videoscope featuring user-friendly, ambidextrous handset controls that help you easily maneuver the narrow camera probe into extremely tight spaces to uncover hidden problems.
View clear video and images on the durable 5.7" (145mm) color LCD display that is easy to see, even in bright outdoor areas. All cameras are equipped with adjustable LED lights to illuminate dark inspection targets. On-screen menus include support for 26 languages.
- Allows close-up inspections.
- Narrow Cameras. Gain access into tight spaces to uncover hidden problems, by delivering clear and sharp video and images to a large 5.7" color LCD display.
- Versatile Controls. Intuitive handset controls enable users to select wide-angle 180-degree or 90-degree viewing angles with a simple press of the switch.
- Reliable Design. Long battery life coupled with flexible USB charging options - including car charger - keeps your Flir VS70 on the job for the entire day.
- Shock-Resistant. Double-molded, rubber-reinforced case design is water- and dustproof, and capable of withstanding drops from up to two meters high.
- Video Capability. Instead of attempting to capture time-sensitive still images, record dynamic video that better illustrates the nature of problems. Also, grab still images from captured video directly on the Flir VS70.
- Voice Annotations. The Includes headset allows for easy voice annotation during deep-dive inspections to clarify findings and simplify reporting.
- Handset controls. Allow users to select 180-degree or 90-degree camera angles
- Extended battery life. Accommodates a full day of inspections without recharging
- USB-based charging system enables users to charge at home, on the road, or at the job site.
Rugged and Reliable:
- Waterproof base unit
- Drop-proof to 2 meters (6.5')
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Tungsten reinforced cameras
World-class features that meet your real-world needs.
The Flir VS70's rubber-reinforced case is waterproof and dustproof (IP67-rated) - as well as oil and chemical resistant. Droptested from a height of 2 meters (6.5 feet), the VS70 is built for rough use in harsh environments.
Designed for on-the-job endurance, the VS70 has a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts 6 to 8 hours. Flexible USB recharging options and the Includes vehicle charger means your VS70 will work all day long.
Flexible For Various Industries & Applications
- Industrial Maintenance - Check weld integrity, process equipment, machinery and storage tanks.
- Power Generation Plants
- Petrochemical & Refineries
- Government & Security
- Aircraft Inspections - Inspect airframes/systems for cracks, wear, debris, and contamination.
- Vehicle Service - See inside and around engines, transmissions, and other hard-to-reach vehicle areas.
- HVAC Repairs - Look inside duct work, behind motors and compressors, and within piping and walls.
- Building Inspections - Access wall cavities to find wiring, pipes, leaks, mold growth, insect infestations.