640x480px 8x Zoom High Performance Thermal Imaging IR Camera with NIST, MSX & 25 Degree Lens, 3632 F Degree
High performance thermal imaging with on-board 5MP visual camera, interchangeable lens options with autofocus, and large 4.3" touchscreen LCD.
- 25 Degree lens
- NIST Certificate
- SD Memory Card
- 100-260V AC adaptor/charger
- Two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- 2-bay battery charger
- Power supply (with multi-plugs)
- FLIR Tools software
- USB cable
- Video cable
- Bluetooth headset
- Lens cap
- Hard case
The professional-grade T640 features all of the imaging capability you need, and the features you want when you've got a demanding workload.
With a full suite of powerful image analytics tools like Delta T and MeterLink built right into the camera you can work faster and more efficiently than ever. And, it's rotating lens makes it really easy to get the images you need, even in hard to reach areas.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - <0.035°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -40°F to 2632°F (-40°C to 2000°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 640 x 480 pixels infrared resolution (307,200 pixels)
- Measurement modes: Spot (up to 10), Area (up to 5), Isotherm, Hot/Cold, Delta T
- Interchangeable lens with 8X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus (contiinuous auto focus), Laser pointer, 4.3" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 5 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement technology
- Scalable/Movable Picture-In-Picture, Thermal/Visible Fusion, GPS, MPEG-4 Video Recording, Voice/Text Annotation & Onscreen Sketching, IR/Visual Image Sketching, IR Window Correction, Instant Report
Highest IR Resolution in Its Class - Crisp thermal images with 307,200 pixels (640 x 480) for the best detection, pictures, and temperature measurements from long range
MSX Enhancement - Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail that instantly highlights problem locations
Field of View (FOV) Match - Option to match the visible camera field of view to the IR FOV for better documentation
GPS - Automatically adds location data to images for including in reports (live link in FLIR Tools Reports to Google Maps)
Programmable Button - Provides easy access to favorite functions
Wi-Fi Connectivity - Send images and data to smartphones and tablets and share critical information quickly with the FLIR Tools Mobile for Apple® and Android, featuring live video streaming and remote control via the mobile device
Accuracy - Calibrated within +/- 2°C or +/- 2% of reading
High Temperature Range - Measures to 3632°F (2000°C) targeting electrical/industrial applications
Scalable P-i-P and Thermal Fusion - Blend thermal with visible light images on-screen; includes picture-in-picture window sizing
Multiple Measurements - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers
METERLiNK® - Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings and decisions
Annotation - Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad. T640 has image sketch feature to draw circles and pointers on IR/Visual stored images
InstantReport - Create PDF document directly from the camera
- Utility Market - Use infrared cameras to locate problems, detect hot spots and other problems before they turn into costly failures & production downtime or electrical fi res.
- Electrical Inspections - With FLIR thermal imaging cameras electrical contractors can scan electrical cabinets/panels and components for a non-contact view of conditions.