480x360px 4x Continuous Zoom High-Resolution Building Thermal Imaging IR Camera with NIST Certificate, Wi-Fi & 25 Degree Lens, 662 F Degree
The Best Ergonomics and an Economical New Thermal Resolution for Intensive Inspections
Inspect high and low comfortably all day and capture stunning shots effortlessly with the T600, the latest addition to thermal imaging's most flexible line of handheld cameras.
- 25 Degree lens
- NIST Certificate
- SD Memory Card
- 100-260V AC adaptor/charger
- Two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- 2-bay battery charger
- Power supply (with multi-plugs)
- FLIR Tools software
- USB cable
- Video cable
- Bluetooth headset
- Lens cap
- Hard case
With a full suite of powerful image analytics tools like Delta T and MeterLink built right into the camera you can work faster and more efficiently than ever. And, it's rotating lens makes it really easy to get the images you need, even in hard to reach areas.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - <0.04°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -40°F to 662°F (-40°C to 350°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 480 x 360 pixels infrared resolution (172,800 pixels)
- Measurement modes: Spot (up to 10), Area (up to 5), Isotherm, Hot/Cold, Delta T, MSX image enhancements
- Interchangeable lens with 4X continuous zoom
- 4.3" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display with auto orientation
- Manual/Automatic focus, Laser pointer and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 5 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable/Movable Picture-In-Picture (PIP), MPEG-4 Video Recording, Voice/Text Annotation & Image Sketching, Ambient Temperature and Emissivity Correction
- Insulation and Humidity Alarms
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
A New High IR Resolution - Crisp thermal images with 172,800 pixels (480 x 360) for the better detection, picture quality, and temperature measurements from long range.
Exclusive Rotating Optical Block - Work smarter. Scan targets overhead, and from other tough angles effortlessly with the lens system that lets you point 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
MSX® Enhancement - Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations.
Remote Control and Streaming Video via Wi-Fi - Control camera functions, stream video for live monitoring, and import images and data from the camera using the FLIR Tools Mobile app on your smartphone or tablets so you can share critical information quickly from the field.
Auto-Focus Precision - FLIR T-Series cameras offer both manual control and the fastest auto-focus in the industry to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy.
Auto Orientation - Automatically orients onscreen temperature measurement data whether in portrait or landscape mode.
Accuracy - Calibrated within +/- 2°C or +/- 2% of reading.
Multiple Measurements - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
METERLiNK® - Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
- Missing Insulation
- Solar Cell Failure
- Moisture Intrusion
- Radiant Heat Tubing
- Cold Draft
- Air Infi ltration