E5 Thermal Imaging IR Camera with FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Psychrometer
- FLIR E5 Thermal Imaging IR Camera with MSX 120 x 90 Resolution/9Hz
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and AU plugs
- USB cable
- Hard Transport Case
- FLIR Tools reporting and analysis software
- Rechargeable battery
- FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Psychrometer
- 9V Battery
- User Manual/CD
- Temperature/RH Sensor
- Wired Pin Probe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
E5 Compact Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera with MSX Enhancement
Flir E5 is an easy-to-use compact point-and-shoot thermal imaging camera that gives you a new concept of inspection capability.
You will be impressed by its modest proportions & high performance ( 2% accuracy & mode of spot measurement ). Flir E5 is upgraded with 3’ colour LCD display & 640 x 480 digital camera which gives you temperature information image on every pixel. It is featured with synchronic image storage of Visual/IR/MSX modes with Radiometric jpg file format. It’s a sufficient replacement of an ordinary spot pyrometer.
This operator-friendly camera weighs only 1.2 lbs and is totally autonomous. It has a rechargeable&replaceable Li-ion battery which supplies the unit and has a four hours life. When the battery’s charge is low the included four-plug charger/power supply keeps the camera operating.
Please note that there are no extra batteries included!
| Outstanding ease-of-use This camera is extremely easy to understand & operate. It was designed for users with the beginning level. The camera is intuitive & comes with a detailed manual.|
| Fully automatic FLIR E5 provides immediate, point-and-shoot JPEG thermal images with all necessary temperature information.|
| Focus free The integrated focus-free lens makes operating the camera a joy.|
| Compact and lightweight FLIR E5 weighs only 1.2 lbs, and is easy to keep in a belt case.|
| Visual camera Visible beam camera makes inspection quick and easy.|
| Reporting and analysis software included Software for Flir tools only is available to download free of charge for all Ex-Series users.|
| Measure temperatures Measures & detects temperatures up to + 250 °C.|
| Measurement functions Spot-meter, min/max area, colour alarm, colour (blue-red) set temperature. *|
| Picture-in-Picture (PiP) It makes it simple to locate the interested areas with the function of PiP.*|
| Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) The innovative MSX-feature provides a deeper image in every detail than ever before.|
| Multi Spectral Image storage Compound storage of images including MSX,IR,Visual & PiP.|
Exclusive MSX Thermal Imaging Technology for Everyday Use
Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for better image interpretation adds visible spectrum definition to thermal images by object borders detecting & transferring that detail to the IR image. You can clearly read the text of a label/identifier within the thermal image.
FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Psychrometer
The new FLIR MR77 is a rugged, feature-packed moisture meter incorporating a pinless sensor and a wired pin probe to capture moisture readings up to 0.75” below the surface of various wood types and building materials. The unit also incorporates a laser-spot IR thermometer, a field-replaceable temperature/humidity sensor, and High/Low moisture and humidity alarms.
- Pinless Moisture Sensor- Capture accurate, non-destructive moisture readings up to 0.75" below material surfaces using the integrated pinless sensor.
- Wired Pin Probe- Monitor moisture levels in hard-to-reach areas using the FLIR MR77’s external pin probe on 30" wire.
- Built-in IR Thermometer- Quickly capture spot temperatures using the non-contact, IR thermometer with laser spot.
- Intuitive Display- Large, clear LCD screen simultaneously displays moisture, relative humidity, and air temperatures.
- Bluetooth Connectivity- Upload data to FLIR Tools Mobile software so you can easily turn moisture/environmental trending graphs into professional reports.
- METERLiNK Compatibility -Embed moisture readings into thermal images from METERLiNK-enabled FLIR IR cameras for enhanced documentation/reporting.
- Shock-Resistant- Double-molded, rubberized case is shock-resistant from drops from as high as two meters to bolster reliability and durability.
- Rugged Design- Designed to resist contamination, the temperature/humidity sensor is field replaceable to keep the unit in action on the job site.