Combines a True RMS Digital Multimeter, Non-Contact Clamp Meter, and Spot IR Thermometer
The Flir CM78 is a multifunctional, 1000 Amp Clamp Meter for the electrician who works on high-powered equipment and temperature systems.
- 6 AAA Batteries
- User Manual/CD
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- AC/DC (1000A or 1000V) Take accurate AC/DC measurements (up to 1000A or 1000V) safely and quickly on high-powered equipment and complex machinery.
- Non-Contact Safety Save time by attaching the meter to the target when the panel is de-energized, then measure the active equipment when the panel is closed.
- Spot-Laser IR Thermometer Quickly scan for hot spots on panels, conduits, and motors using the built-in non-contact IR thermometer.
- Type K Thermocouple Verify that associated current measurements and temperature readings are correctly aligned and in spec.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Connect to Android devices for remote diagnostics in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. Also, upload data without the need for special cords.
- METERLiNK Compatibility Embed electrical measurements into thermal images captured by METERLiNK-enabled Flir IR cameras for easier documentation.
- Bright Dual-LED Worklights Make your work safer/easier in poorly lit locations - especially useful when the lights are out or obstacles block your inspection targets.
- Rugged & Shock-Resistant Double-molded case design and extra thick rubber on the corners absorbs shock to enhance job-site reliability and long-haul durability.