Restoration Technician Package
- Flir E6 IR Camera w/MSX 160 x 120 Resolution/9Hz Flir
- MR77 Moisture Meter
- Flir MR01 Replacement Sensor
- Car Charger
- External Charger
- Extra Battery
- Pouch Case
- Tool Belt
- Flir VP50
Compact Infrared Camera with MSX® Lightweight Thermal Imaging Camera with 160 x 120 IR Resolution
- MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) for easier interpretation of an image
- Temperature range: -4 to 482°F (-20 to 250°C) with 2% accuracy
- <0.06°C @ 30°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- 3" color LCD display, focus free
- Built-in 640x480 visible light digital camera
- Measurement modes: Centerspot, Area Box, Auto Hot/Cold detection
- Picture in Picture image
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 hour life
Flir MR77 Moisture Meter
All-in-one moisture meter helps you manage your toughest water restoration projects
The new Flir MR77 is a rugged, feature-packed moisture meter incorporating a pinless sensor and a wired pin probe to capture moisture readings up to 0.75" below the surface of various wood types and building materials. The unit also incorporates a laser-spot IR thermometer, a field-replaceable temperature/humidity sensor, and High/Low moisture and humidity alarms.
- Pinless Moisture Sensor Capture accurate, non-destructive moisture readings up to 0.75" below material surfaces using the integrated pinless sensor.
- Wired Pin Probe Monitor moisture levels in hard-to-reach areas using the Flir MR77’s external pin probe on 30" wire.
- Built-in IR Thermometer Quickly capture spot temperatures using the non-contact, IR thermometer with laser spot.
- Intuitive Display Large, clear LCD screen simultaneously displays moisture, relActive humidity, and air temperatures.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Upload data to Flir Tools Mobile software so you can easily turn moisture/environmental trending graphs into professional reports.
- METERLiNK Compatibility Embed moisture readings into thermal images from METERLiNK-enabled Flir IR cameras for enhanced documentation/reporting.
- Shock-Resistant Double-molded, rubberized case is shock-resistant from drops from as high as two meters to bolster reliability and durability.
- Rugged Design Designed to resist contamination, the temperature/humidity sensor is field replaceable to keep the unit in action on the job site.
Flir VP50 Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) Detector
Rugged, Waterproof, CAT IV-Rated, and Light at the Ready
The Flir VP50 is a tough, CAT IV-rated Non-Contact Voltage Detector featuring a combination of alerts - tactile vibration and red LED alarms, a powerful LED flashlight, and versatile voltage sensitivities. We engineered the Flir VP50 to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed using modern construction methods.
- Enhanced Detection Uses a low-profile probe tip that gets the sensor closer to electrical sources and enhanced sensitivity to help detect voltage in the latest safety outlets.
- Powerful Worklights Intense (60-lumen) LED light source illuminates dimly lit locations - dual-LED convenience light at the probe tip lights up inspection targets.
- Tactile Alarms Multi-color flashing LEDs and vibration alarms make it harder to miss the presence of voltage (up to 1000V) in noisy environments.
- High/Low Sensitivity Detect voltage in electrical systems in large industrial facilities, residential low voltage installations, and systems located behind obstructions (using High Sensitivity mode).
- Intelligent Design Anti-roll case design and extruded grip reduces likelihood of drops, and features such as delayed start up, auto power off, and low battery indicator maximize battery life.
- Rugged & Durable Robust battery door and pocket clip design is engineered for long product life cycles, and the low profile detection tip bolsters a common weak point.
Flir MR01 Replacement Sensor
Replaceable Temp/RH Sensor for MR77
Charge your infrared camera from a car cigarette lighter socket.
- Cable Length: 1.2 m (3.9 ft.)
- 12 VDC
Battery Charger for Ex Series
High capacity spare or replacement battery for Flir E-Series IR cameras.
- Battery type: Rechargeable Li Ion battery
- Battery voltage: 7.2 V
- Battery capacity: 4.4 Ah, at +20°C (+68°F)
Protect your Flir E-Series IR camera with this camera pouch. Pouch comes with shoulder strap and clip to attach to tool belt.
T911093, Tool Belt