Includes NO Sensor, Temperature (Stack/Exhaust)
All Model 500 base units come complete with a 4 line display with a backlight, 400 Test Data Storage, Emissions Calculation, Auto Zero, Combustion Efficiency Calculation (with O2 and Temperature Sensors) (More Advanced Calculation with Additional Combustible Sensor) CO2 Calculation (with O2 Sensor), Excess Air Calculation (with O2 Sensor), 9" Inconel Probe & 10' of Viton Hose, Factory Calibrated Sensors, RS-232 Port, USB Port, Rechargeable Batteries, AC Adapter, Enercom Software CD, Model 500 Manual, Charger, Extra Battery Pack Holder,Web Strap, Carrying Case, 1 Roll of Paper, 2 Extra Filters, Magnets, Calibration Certificate and a 2 Year Warranty on the Unit and a 2 Year (Pro-Rated) Warranty on the Sensors.
The Enerac 500 is perfect for testing various combustion sources, such as boilers, burners, engines, turbines, generators, kilns, dryers, heaters and ovens (just to name a few). Equally, with a simple combustion efficiency test, or a more advanced combustion emissions test, the Enerac 500 is designed to provide years of trouble-free service. It is flexible enough to be tailored to meet your specific needs, yet simple enough to be completely maintained in the field. Advanced design, Rugged construction and an impressive array of options are its hallmark. Constructed as a field work-horse the Enerac 500 can be upgraded (adding sensors and options to the same unit) to meet your changing needs at any time.
The Enerac 500 provides a Comprehensiverange of automatic emissions calculations, advanced Enercom Windows Software, two-way communications and factory support. From low NOx burners, (0.1ppm NOx resolution) to large rich burn engines (5,000ppm (NOx)/20,000ppm CO) the Enerac 500 is designed to help meet your needs of various monitoring applications at an affordable price.
It is designed to help you meet the challenges of a rapidly changing regulatory environment. It is easy to use, Comprehensive(O2-CO-NO-NO2-(NOx), SO2, Combustibles, Stack Temperature, Draft), and flexible.
- A micro-sized Combustion-Efficiency analyzer and Emissions-Monitoring System
- Thermoelectric Condenser / Peltier Cooler (sample conditioning system for proper detection and measurement of NO2 and/or SO2 gasses
- Powered by 4xAA Rechargeable batteries
- Built-in Thermal Printer: 2" Character-type
- Our Enercom Windows Software included
- USB and Serial Ports included. Bluetooth Wireless (optional)
The Enerac 500 can be configured to a Compliance-Level analyzer with addition of several key features. The Enerac 500 has the ability to produce Total NOx data for one. With both the NO and NO2 sensors Total NOx is obtained (NOx)=NO+NO2 on stationary combustion sources). The ability to also configure the 500 with High Sensativity sensors allows extreme accuracy over the sensors shorter range etc. Additionally, the 500 has the option to have the Thermoelectric Condenser (also called Peltier Cooler) option installed. This is a sample conditioning system (usually found on our competitors larger more expensive units) essential for proper NO2 and or SO2 gas detection and measurement. With the final addition of the viton hose, sample quality is maintained and Compliance Level data obtained. Therefore, the Enerac 500 is perfect for meeting your local, state and federal regulatory emissions Compliance requirements.
- Free data collection software
- Time-stamped internal data storage
- Total NOx (NO and NO2)
- High Sensitivity / Low Range Sensors Available
- Viton and Teflon hose options
- Sample Conditioning System (for proper NO2 and/or SO2 gas detection and measurement)
- Field replaceable sensors
- Easy field calibrations (if desired)
- Comply with local, state and federal emissions requirements
The Enerac 500 is designed for years of trouble-free service. Housed in a Rugged, lightweight aluminum case, its modular design allows end-users the ability to replace a battery or sensor, in a matter of seconds. Reducing both downtime and costs.
- Rugged lightweight aluminum case
- Work-horse of the industry
- Won't warp or crack like plastic models
- Small, lightweight and tough
- 2 Year Warranty
- 24 Hour Service
- Best service and support in the industry
The Enerac 500 provides an extensive range of data management, and support options. It not only (automatically) performs complicated emission calculations, it can even allow the user the ability to identify specific data sets with a specific customer, dramatically reducing retrieval and processing costs.
Enerac 500 is compatible with Enerac's advanced Enercom for Windows (tm) software. All parameters can be continuously displayed; Minimum, Maximum, Averages and Standard Deviations calculated; Multiple plots and graphs can be viewed or printed. With the Enercom software, data management and report writing is now a snap. With the Enerac 500, help is never more than a phone call or email away.
- Basic O2 Efficiency Analyzer
- CO Combustibles and draft options
- NO-NO2-SO2-H2S-NOx Options
- Expandable emissions package
- Interface with computer software
- RS, 232, USB and Bluetooth Communications
- Built-in Printer