For your biggest abrasive-blasting jobs, you'll want our largest Blast Cabinet with Dust Collector System Sandblasting big parts doesn't have to be a dirty job that deposits abrasive material all over your garage and shop. Done inside this Blast Cabinet, all that media stays inside, and the dust collector system neatly collects the excess.
Sturdily built of 16-gauge, powder-coated, welded steel, with steel legs. Working dimensions: 60" wide, 35" deep. Overall dimensions: 65"W x 36"D x 58"H.
- Entire top lifts with gas lifts for interior access
- High-capacity 20-cfm blasting gun with tungsten carbide nozzle
- Large 12" x 45" viewing window
- 90-cfm, dual-filtration dust collector system
- 1-year limited mfr's. warranty
- Made in the USA.
Warning: Blasting emits abrasive under pressure. Adequate respiratory, eye and body protection must be worn during use. Inhalation of silica particles can cause cancer and other deadly diseases. Wear NIOSH-approved respiratory protection during operation.