Series 626 Industrial Pressure Transmitter, 0.25% Full Scale, 0-100 psig, Hirschmann DIN Plug, General Purpose SS - NEMA 4X IP66, 0-05-4.5 volts Ratiometric
Complete Offering of Ranges, Connections and Outputs
The Series 626 Pressure Transmitters possess a highly precise 0.25% full scale accuracy piezo-resistive sensor contained in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X stainless steel general purpose housing or cast aluminum conduit housing.
The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the Series 626 and 628 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 626 and 628 are available in absolute and pressure ranges with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- Pumping Systems
- Irrigation System Pressure
- Fire Pump Control Pressure
- Industrial Process Monitoring
- Refrigerant Line Pressures on Air Handlers when used with optional Refrigerant Valve Depressor
- Trash Compaction Equipment
- Metal Conduit Housing Option
- Robust 316L SS Oil Filled Sensor
- Compact Design