Stainless steel Pitot tube, 5/16" dia., 48-5/8" insertion length.
Ideal for use with our precision manometers and air velocity gauges, Dwyer® Pitot Tubes are constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel for a lifetime of service. ASME design meets AMCA and ASHRAE specifications for maximum accuracy over a wide variety of flow conditions. No correction factors required as ASHRAE tip design yields a calibration factor of 1. ASHRAE design needs no calibration! Permanent, stamped insertion depth graduations on sides of 160 series facilitate accurate positioning. Static pressure port is parallel to sensing tube allowing quick, easy alignment of tube with air flow. Low sensitivity to misalignment gives accurate reading even when tube is misaligned up to 15 degrees. Several convenient mounting options are available for permanent installations.
Monitor or control static or differential pressure when combined with differential pressure gage, switch or transmitter.Features
- No calibration needed.
- Precisely located, burr-free static pressure holes.
- Hemispherical tip design, best for accuracy if imperfectly aligned and nearly impossible to damage.
- Long lasting 304 stainless steel construction.
- Silver soldered connections for leak-proof operation.
- ASME design meets AMCA and ASHRAE specification.
- Coefficient of "1."
- Extended static connection helps guide tip within recommended 15° of air flow direction.
- Inch graduations on sides of 160 series to quickly determine exact insertion depth.
- Dwyer® Air Velocity Calculator, direct reading flow charts and instructions included.