GFM4-050 Series GFM3 Gas Mass Flow Meter, Max Flow (N2) - 50 L/Min
Pressure, Temperature and Flow Monitoring
The Series GFM4 Gas Mass Flow Meter is an ideal choice for the measurement of flow rates of a wide variety of gases. This multi parameter flow meter supports various functions such as flow totalizer, flow, temperature, and pressure alarms, and is available in a choice of 0 to 5VDC, 0 to 10VDC, or 4 to 20 mA output signals. Standard LCD and four button keypad allows easy access to the many features of the GFM4. Digital interface operates through available RS-485 or RS-232, providing access to internal data parameters and multi-drop capability of up to 255 units (RS-485 only). Set alarms remotely via digital interface for flow, pressure, and temperature to alert user of high or low thresholds being exceeded. With a high ±1% FS accuracy and ±0.25% FS repeatability, the GFM4 is the optimal choice in gas flow metering and monitoring. The GFM4 comes with a NIST traceable certificate.
- Multi-drop capability of up to 256 units (for RS-485 option).
- Programmable 12 digit totalizer indicates total gas volume.
- Flow alarm limits for high and low gas flow with relay output.
- Pressure alarm limits for high and low gas pressure with relay output.
- Four button keypad and large 128x64 graphical LCD with backlight.
- Internal conversion factors for up to 32 gases.
- Automatic zero adjustment.
- Self diagnostic tests.