High temperature thermal label
High temperature thermal labels are temperature indicator labels that are accurate, inexpensive, disposable heat indicators providing a permanent record of temperature changes. The irreversible temperature indicators come with one, three, five or eight temperature steps, available from 90°F (32°C) to 500°F (260°C).
When the temperature indicator labels reach temperatures at each step, an irreversible black color change occurs. These stick-on irreversible temperature labels affix directly to the clean dry interior or exterior surface of products or equipment.
Applications where these temperature indicator labels can be used include manufacturing, processing, storage, shipping, shelf temperature of heat sensitive products, for dishwashers, heat sanitizing, ovens, dryers, retort and curing operations.
- 5 to 10 second response time
- ±1% of stated temperature accuracy
- Disposable, color-changing temperature indicators
- Indefinite life when stored in a cool dry place, below 80°F (27°C)
- Available in 1-Temperature, 3-Temperature, 5-Temperature and 8-Temperature Strips