The MegaPulse series impulse generators are designed to provide a FAST, SAFE and RELIABLE method for simulating the transient voltages used in product safety testing. The MegaPulse series testers reduce the complexity and cost associated with other types of impulse test equipment by providing preset wave forms, adjustable output voltage and reversible polarity. Designed to meet safety agency criteria for EN60950(ITE), EN60601 Defibrillation Proof Testing of Medical Devices, and EN61010(T & M). Other applications include testing of motors, windings and components. The front panel BNC connector (optional on some models) allows the waveform to be monitored by any oscilloscope making the MegaPulse series the most user friendly and cost effective impulse generators available.
- The MegaPulse Tester
- Two high-voltage test leads, 1 red and 1 black
- An 18 AWG Line Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Generates the waveform required by AAMI DF 80 App. DD, Specifications for damped sinusoidal output waveforms.
- Designed with operator safety in mind: Set up the EUT to the right and behind the tester, and a right-handed operator will find himself standing to the left of the tester, allowing maximum separation.
- Theoretical graphs and actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse Defib Surge, allowing easy sanity checks and proof to visiting agency engineers of test setups.
- 360J output; 50 ohms impedance standard.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- Front panel voltage meter shows residual voltage in charging circuit for safer operation.
- 1-year calibration cycle.
- All test leads included.
- 1 year warranty