RF324-ALERT/US Alarm for Use with Diligence WiFi Data Loggers
The RF324 Alarm is a standalone monitoring system for all the data loggers in the Diligence Wifi range.
The RF324 unit will pick up alarm messages from any Diligence Wifi data logger within WiFi range. It displays Red LED lights (through a Red translucent rear moulding) and sounds when a sensor alarm has been triggered (there are nine standard sounds to choose from).
Alarm messages are streamed wirelessly over any WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using free software package.
The RF324 Alarm has been designed to be continously powered via the mains however it does contain a rechargeable lithium polymer battery for device positioning and limited power during the event of a mains failure.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logger association and alarm data review. This software is available to download.The RF324 Alarm can be attached to a wall or vertical surface using bracket and screws or sticky pad provided.
- Only works with the Diligence Wifi range of data loggers
- Detects alarm triggers from all Diligence Wifi data loggers
- Audible alarm with built-in speaker (SPL 100dBA @1m)
- Flashing red LED's light up through translucent red rear moulding
- Works at all times including when the PC is turned off
- Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
- Wirelessly connect to multiple Diligence Wifi data loggers via WiFi
- Operating temperature range -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Configurable alert tones and volume
- Auto mute
- Signal strength indicator
- 802.11b compliant
- Protection rating IP55
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery for device positioning and limited power during mains failure
- Firmware upgradable via USB or download
- Supplied with wall bracket, micro USB lead and RF320-USA power supply