Oakton Waterproof pH 150 Portable Meter, SJ All-in-One Probe, and Calibration
- Waterproof pH 150 Portable Meter
- NIST-Traceable calibration provided by InnoCal
- All-in-One single-junction pH/ATC electrode
- Grip-Clip electrode holder
- Two AA batteries
- Rugged, accurate, reliable-Best value for an IP67-rated waterproof meter!
- Intuitive, user-friendly icons-electrode status displays pH slope
- Grip-Clip holder quickly and easily secures the electrode to your beaker or container
- Expanded data logging for up to 150 data sets
- mV offset for calibration of ORP standards, zeroing mV value, and pH diagnostics
- 700 hours battery-life or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand and wall mount option allow for easy benchtop measurement or storage
The pH 150 meter offers a rugged, waterproof housing with built-in stand at an economical price. The large, three-line LCD lets you view the pH or mV measurement simultaneously with temperature and calibration % slope. Auto buffer recognition identifies the correct pH buffer for rapid calibration.
Calibrate meter with up to six points from USA, NIST, and DIN pH buffer sets. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures. Select temperature readout from °C/°F to suit your application.
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm (visible), battery life indicator, and electrode status. Data storage allows manual storage and recall of 150 data sets, as well as the last calibration's data.