B-472 Polyimide wire and cable labels specifically designed to self-extinguish and prevent flames from propagating. This material is ideal for wire and cable identification in extreme environments, particularly in the aerospace, defense and mass transit industries.
- Self-Extinguishing: Prevents flames from spreading and can self-extinguish a flame by itself.
- Chemical Resistant: Film withstands chemicals such as solvents, oil, detergents and lubricating fuels.
- Opaque Material: Covers messaging or lettering that may be underneath the area that you are labeling.
- Test Proven: Vigorously tested both in the lab and the field as a proven solution for aerospace and defense industries.
B-472 Flame Retardant Wire Wraps are Tested and Approved for:
- ASTM D1000
- Federal Motor Vehicle: FMV 302
- MIL-STD-202G, Method 215K Smoke and Flame:
- ASTM E162
- ASTM E662